Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

What I like to read

I have quite a varied taste when it comes to books. When it comes to fiction I'll read pretty much anything except sci-fi or mills and boon style romances. It really depends on my mood. Some days I fancy some light reading and go for a chick-lit book with a bit of humour and romance, my favourite authors in this genre are Sophie Kinsella and Veronica Henry. Other days I like something a bit meatier and go for historical fiction or crime thrillers and my favourite authors for those are Andrew Pepper and P.D. James.

I also read young adult fiction, particularly fantasy-style novels and have been devouring vampire novels recently (see what I did there lol). I especially like Maria V. Snyder and Rachel Caine's books.

When I'm not reading fiction I like to read true-crime books, these can range from Jack the Ripper to modern forensic techniques. My interest in these also inspired me to start studying criminology at college.

If you're interested in seeing more about my reading habits feel free to check out my LibraryThing page.

No comments:

Post a Comment