Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Just another day...

I've had a super busy day today. Firstly, this morning I had to go to work (yawn, right?). After I got home I had some Amazon sales to mail out, I'm selling things quite fast over there, although not really making much money yet! I then did a bit more decluttering, today I followed FlyLady's mission to clear out my underwear drawer.

I also had to do some college work. It's IT and I'm not struggling because it's hard, I'm struggling because it's too easy! My tasks for this week are to write instructions on how to create a new save folder and how to insert a picture and labels into a Word document. I used to help teach an over 50's computer class, so these tasks are a breeze, the problem is getting the motivation to do it.

I'm planning on making pepperoni pizza for dinner and then I'm going to sit down and have a read through my new issue of Mollie Makes magazine and maybe have a go at the cute fox brooch kit that came with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment