Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Online Shopping

I did a cheeky bit of online shopping today. I realized that because I've been trying to save money recently I haven't bought myself any new clothes in several months. Also, after decluttering my wardrobe and sorting through my underwear drawer I now have some space for new stuff!

I bought myself some pretty new underwear, a denim blouse and a new pair of trousers. I'll be posting a photo once they arrive (although not of the underwear! lol).

I enjoy shopping online. Not only is it easy to find a bargain without having to fight through crowds and wait in queues, it's also double the fun of high street shopping. First you get the initial buzz that retail therapy normally gives you, then secondly when your purchases arrive at your door it's like getting a present from yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment